Monday, April 8, 2013

WTA Co-Host Illness Recovery Break

Hello, everyone. SurferClock here to bring you a little update regarding the show's status this week.

The day after Test Track (link below in the previous post, check it out if you haven't already!), I began not feeling well. The weather decided it was going to go through a nice, rapid change for spring, and that usually affects me in the very worst way, most often with my sinuses.

Long story short, I've spent the past week in various stages of general bleghiness, sinus troubles, all that sort of thing. When I realized that my voice was still sounding more than a little funny yesterday, I spoke with TAP-G, determined that the podcast would sound a little too different with my voice the way it was, and came to the decision that, although I did say there would be a new episode today in the previous post, unfortunately it wouldn't be a very good-sounding episode.

This week, the show is taking a break so I can get myself and my voice back to 100% or closer to it. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we really hope to get back rolling next week.

-SurferClock

No comments:

Post a Comment